Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Double Bar Graph Survey

Screenshot 2014-04-16 at 9.40.46 AM.png

Walt : Plan an investigation and display data.

My graph is about class jobs. My question is “Which class job do you prefer ?” Most of the boys and girls chose netbooks. I think they chose netbooks because getting netbooks and handing it out is fun to do. The girls and boys didn’t choose student editor . I think they didn’t choose student editor because being a student editor is really hard to do because a good level of English is required. I chose class jobs because I like to help my teacher if she needs help. I surveyed the senior/ middle children. The survey was really easy . I would like to do another survey about lollies.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yazmin
I really like how you explained why children don't like being a student editor and why children like doing the netbook job. How many children did you survey?

Post a Comment