Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Our New Uniforms










Glen Innes School
38- 40 Eastview Road
Glen Innes

Room 11

Dear  Mr Steve and Sponsors

I would just like to take my time and say a huge thank you to the BLK sponsors for our fabulous senior t-shirts. I appreciate all your time and effort you have put into helping us.

I think these t-shirts are perfect because we finally get a school t-shirt that is different to the juniors. I like these t-shirts because instead of green we present ourselves in black. I’m quite jealous that the year 7 students get to wear it for 2 years, since I’m a year 8 I can only wear it for a year. I am so proud of my new school t-shirt and I think my parents will be too.

All of the seniors look smart in their new uniforms and we hope to keep it that way. I also hope it changes the way the seniors behave and think. I know I’m going to change. I am eternally grateful and I am so happy that we have you in our lives. Then again thank you very much.

Yours faithfully
Yazmin

0 comments:

Post a Comment