Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

I Want to Be A Millionaire

Walt: Write in paragraphs


One Summers day I was counting my money that I saved for 3 years. It all added up to $2 000 093. I was so happy that I had so much money because I could buy anything with over 2 million dollars.


suddenly I was thinking of what I should do with this much money. I was thinking of going to the expensive shops and buying some new clothes or new shoes. But then I was thinking of my family because they have been helping me since I was a little baby. I decided to give some money to my mum and dad because they are really important to me.


After that I only had about $ 1 000 000  but thats still a ton of money. I was thinking maybe I should spend a $100 - $300 for a family vacation. I definitely decided to do that. What I did was payed for the air tickets then we waited for our plane to come. We were finally off for a family vacation to Australia.


When we came back from my trip I still had a lot of money left so I decided to go on a shopping spree. I bought so many new clothes and some shoes. But then when I came back from my shopping spree I still had some money left.


Finally I found the perfect plan for my left over money. I decided to give it to the poor and the people who need this more than me because the things that I have they don’t have. Imagine if you were poor you would feel the same way. I also decided to keep some money in my wallet so that if I needed it I could use it because you never know if you really want something or need it.

Having money is bad or good its just the way you use money like if you gamble with money thats bad because after you have gambled you realise that you have lost a ton of money. If you use it for your family and needy things in your life then that is good. As I said its the way you use money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yazmin
I really like your story about I want to be a Millionaire. I almost cried because I wrote this story as well but different words & I think that you wrote this from your heart. Were you sad that time when you wrote this story?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Yazmin.
I really like how you said that you were going to give some money to the poor people it really shows that you really know how to handle your money. I wrote a story like you but your story was interesting and it inspired me a lot.Now that I got some tips from your story I am going to save money and I will help my family and their needs.
Would you save your money again?

Post a Comment