Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

The Disappearence of Maggie

Walt: write a narrative with focus on a powerful introduction


“Yay! we’re going to the mall,” Maggie said excitedly. “Woot! Woot!,” she started singing. “Dad which shopping mall are we going to?,” she asked. “We are going to Sylvia Park,” dad replied. “Ewww! boring! I hate Sylvia Park!,” Maggie replied. Maggie is only 5 years old, she had short hair with some bangs in the front and she loves barbie doll whenever she sees one she goes crazy and stares at it until her dad  buys it for her.


Maggie and her dad drove off to Sylvia Park. Maggie mumbled “Ugghhh boring as usual.” Then they went inside the mall and started walking, Maggie got distracted by this cute barbie doll. “Ooh! thats cute!,” Maggie said. “Dad can we bu……. dad! dad!,” Maggie said.


“Dad!,” she shouted as she shed a tear. she started looking for her dad everywhere. She went in circles as she looked and looked. She once again shouted “dad!,”. She couldn’t find her dad anywhere. “I think my dad left without me,” she cried.


Maggie stood up for herself and went to the lost counter. “Excuse me,” Maggie shivered. “Have you seen my dad?,” Maggie asked. “No but do you want me to call out your name so that your dad can come pick you up,” the manager Said. “Yes please!,” Maggie said with pride. “Please tell me your name?,” the manager asked. “Maggie Shaniqua,” Maggie replied.

“Excuse me there is a little girl called Maggie Shaniqua at the lost counter, can her dad please come pick her up thank you,” the manager spoked. After a while Maggie's dad came to pick her up. “Maggie where were you?,” dad ask. “I was looking at the barbie doll,” Maggie said. “Do you still want to buy it?,” Dad asked. “Nope, I’ve had enough for one day,” Maggie said.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Yazmin. That was a very interesting and entertaining narrative. I made a narrative and it is called " Trapped Inside The Warehouse." It was good that she wasn't shy when she went to the lost counter. The problem is really good. Have you got lost once in a store? Keep up the good work. :)

Post a Comment