Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Jobs linked to the All Blacks

Out of all the jobs, I would like to be a dietitian for the All Blacks because I get to help them keep fit for their big games. I also get to pick out healthy food for them. The other reason is because I love picking out food and preparing/planning on what to eat. I also like looking at what is inside the food for example protein and calories. Since the All Blacks are all male I would have to research a lot on getting them strong and healthy. I would also love to be great friends with the All Blacks.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Yazmin,

I'd want to be a dietitian for the AB's too. I'd also be a medic for them so that they can go back on the field too. How about you? Besides being a dietitian, what other job would you want to do?

Good Job!

Post a Comment