Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

How Do You Think NZ Did In The Commonwealth Games

This year the Commonwealth Games was held in Glasgow. NZ was 6th. Even though NZ lost NZ only had 10 000 people to score one medal. England won by 174 medals but they had 300 000 people to score 1 medal. There is a huge difference. In my opinion I would rather live in NZ than England because there is more opportunities in NZ because there is fewer people. Unlike India which had a nearly 2 000 000 to get 1 medal. I think NZ was competitive and try their best to win.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yazmin
I enjoyed reading your paragraph. I can't believe that India has nearly 2 billion people. I would also live in NZ than England for the same reason. Would you watch the Commonwealth Games if it were held in NZ?
Keep up the good work ^_^

Post a Comment