Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

RIP Robin Williams

Screenshot 2014-08-13 at 2.06.28 PM.png
Robin Williams was a famous actor/ comedian but it didn’t last long. Robin williams suffered from depression and committed suicide. Some people said that they found the body and they saw marks on his neck. He died at 63. I have watched some of his movies that he had starred in. I watched Aladdin which Robin Williams was the voice of the genie. Robin Williams was a really entertaining actor for me because he was funny enough to make me cry laugh. He had inspired me to start entertaining people like he does. An actor/comedian like him will never be forgotten.
RIP Robin Williams. You're in the hands of god and in a better place

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Yazimn.
IYou have wrote a lovely paragraph about Robin Williams. He was a very good actor aswell. Even on happy feet he had played the voice of Mambre. Do you want to be like Robin William?

Post a Comment