Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

My Best Holiday

Walt: Write a recount with focus on expensive words.


On a burning hot summer day in January I was very dull and wanted to do something. I thought of an idea and wanted to go to the Water Park in the City. I asked my dad about it and he replied with a “Yes.” It was only 11:30 when we left.

It was only a half an hour drive to the City. Sooner or later we appeared at the Water Park. I got so excited that I ran to the reception as fast as a cheetah. Once My dad came he paid for me and my brother to go in. I was already in my togs.  I walked up the dreadful stairs to get to the top of the slide. I reached the top but I was a bit scared because it was high. I closed my eyes and carefully slid down the slide, it was astonishing. I was amazed.

Then I had a little swim because I was bored. I then went back up on the top of the slide and this time I pushed myself to go faster, It was so cool. I went on the slide a few times. Then I stopped because I was tired.

After that my brother and I did a challenge to see who can do more tricks in the pool. So we had some fun. We got so tired that we wanted to go home. My brother and I got changed and got back into the car and my dad drove us back home.

Once we got home my brother and I got very hungry and tired. So we had some food. I really had fun at the Water Park. I wish I can go back next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment