Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

The Black Piranha

The Black Piranha
Walt: write a story


Black piranha’s are known to have the sharpest teeth on earth. One bite and a fountain of blood will spew out. I once went to South America and caught a piranha but did not know that it wasn’t dead. I wanted to take a look at its teeth and “SNAP!” I got bitten like it was a gunshot through my finger. My hand hit the ground as I was so scared and hurt.


The black piranha are deadly monsters in the jungle waters. The black piranha was very dark in colour. It wasn’t a real monster because of its small size. It had a bundle of superior choppers which meant their teeth were as sharp as a knife. They had burning red eyes that really popped out with colour. The piranha’s are distinctive and have a stocky body like a bulldog. They are very maneuverable which means they move incredibly quickly. The piranha’s hunt on their own at unbelievably fast pace. They have a tatty tail because piranha's are cannibalistic. They usually take a big chunk of their own kind but still keep the piranhas alive.

At first I thought that sharks were dangerous. It’s so amazing how there are many deadly sea creatures in this world but also really scary at the same time. Next time I will travel a country where there are no deadly creatures. I’ve been through it and I’m not making the same mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment