Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

New Flag for New Zealand

Screenshot 2015-09-03 at 11.02.53 AM.png
In my point of view I like the second one shown above. I like how it has the old flags colours and I like how it also has the 4 stars. It really makes up the whole flag. I think it represent New Zealand because of the silver fern. New Zealand is known for their silver ferns and it is easier to recognise. Unlike the old flag, people were getting mixed up because NZ’s flag was so similar to Australia's flag. I really hope they choose the second flag.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Olana Yazmin,
The 2nd one is really good but to me I like the 1st one. I like how you talked about the old flag. People do get mixed up with NZ's flag and Australian flag. What would you do if the flag that you choose was picked to represent new zealand?

Post a Comment